Your privacy and the privacy of your child is very important to us. We ensure that the personal data, which is shared with us, will be treated with the utmost care and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The way we do this is further explained in this privacy statement.
International Childcare Eindhoven is responsible for processing personal data as described and illustrated in this privacy statement. Servicebureau Kinderopvang, located at the Ringbaan-Oost 240, 5018 HC in Tilburg represents the daycare. If you have questions, please let us know! You can contact us via email@example.com.
The data that we process
We are processing your personal data because you are using our services and/or because you have issued your personal details to us. For example by filling in a form on our website.
For further reference, when we, in general, cite “personal data” in this document, we refer to your personal data as (interested) parent/caretaker and/or that of your child(ren).
Please find below a summary of the data that we process.
The following data will be processed when a parent fills in the registration form. This data is obtained with the goal to draft an agreement for day care of the child(ren) of those parents at one of our daycare locations.
- First name and surname
- Date of birth
- Citizen service number (BSN)
- Address details
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Relation to the child
- Whether the parent works/studies/filling for or in the process of citizenship/does not work.
- First name and surname
- Date of birth (or due date)
- Citizen service number (BSN)
- Type of daycare
- Days or dayparts for which care is requested
- Whether the child requires additional (medical) care relevant to our care activities
- Primary school child (solely for registering for after-school care)
- Desired start date contract
- Desired type of contract
- Care location
- Possible additional remarks
The data is not stored longer than is required to perform our activities and/or to comply with legislation. The legal storage criteria set by the tax authorities and the recommended legal storage criteria by the Data Protection Authority (in Dutch the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens (AP)).
As soon as a child is registered at one of our locations and the parents also decide formally to agree with the contract, we will process additional data besides the registration data. The following additional data is processed:
- Bank details of the parents
During the care of the child, we process data on an ongoing basis in a paper dossier, which contains the following documents:
- Child data (filled in by parents)
- Permission slips (filled in by parents)
- Medical data (if necessary)
Filling in the contact form
We process the data when the contact form is filled on our website. This data is captured with the goal to contact the parent(s)/caretaker(s) and is received by the manager of the chosen location:
- Question or comment
- Email address
- Telephone number (if filled in)
Filling in the request a tour form
We process the data when the request a tour form is filled on our website. This data is captured with the goal to contact the parent(s)/caretaker(s) and is received by the manager of the chosen location:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Additional remarks (if filled in)
When visiting our website, we process the following data of all visitors:
- Location data
- Data regarding your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
If you do not wish that analytical data is collected, please use Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
The goal of processing personal data
We process personal data only to fulfill our activities needed to provide our service. The following are the main objectives for which we process personal data. Behind every goal is the legal processing basis that applies from the AVG.
- To implement the agreement of placement (necessary for the execution of an agreement)
- To contact you by phone or e-mail if needed to provide our services (necessary for the execution of an agreement)
- To inform you on changes in our services and products (legitimate interest)
- To ensure that you receive relevant information on the (future) care location of your child(ren) (necessary for the execution of an agreement)
- To ensure that the administrative processing of your child is adequately organised (necessary for the execution of an agreement)
- To manage your registration and/or payment (necessary for the execution of an agreement)
- To send a newsletter (legitimate interest and/or permission)
- We analyze your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to adjust the range of products and services to your preferences (legitimate interest)
- We use visual material for promotional purposes. If your child is visible on this visual material, we will only use this with your permission (permission)
- We also process personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for the Tax Authorities (necessary for a legal duty)
We will ask the explicit consent from parents, our (future) customer, for:
- Processing specific and special personal data of their child(ren)
- The use of an image of their child(ren)
- The use of certain parts of the daycare parent portal Konnect
- Storing and analysing personal data to retrieve more insight into relevant market information, which we can use to improve our service offering.
We thereby provide an explanation of the purpose and use of these personal data. Parents are also informed of the possibility of withdrawing the consent for the processing at any time.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
We offer a trusted and safe environment for your child and we find it important that the development is stimulated. We regularly discuss this. We share the personal data with various third parties if this is required to perform our activities and to comply with legislation. Examples of third parties are the Tax Authorities, GGD, Child Welfare Office, municipality, schools, etc.
Personal data will be shared with third parties without consent if:
- there is a legal basis to do so (for example in the context of Child Care Tax Refunds or to be accountable to the municipality for the subsidy received for early childhood education (VVE));
- it is logical, seen the purpose for which the data is collected and the involved can reasonably assume that the collected data is shared;
- there is pressing reason and concern, for as long the personal atmosphere of the concerned is not unreasonably damaged.
We will also share in other situations your personal data to third parties; however, we will only share with your explicit consent.
Our suppliers also value your privacy. We have processing agreements with companies who process your data on our behalf to ensure a similar level of security and confidentiality of your data. Examples are Konnect (the daycare app), the web developer, a photographer that takes photos on the location and suppliers of our child planning system.
We also have a processing agreement with Google for the use of Google Analytics which is used to analyse your behavior on the website with the purpose to improve and customise our website and our service offering to your preferences. The data that we collect from Google Analytics is anonymously encrypted. The so-called ‘data sharing’ with Google is turned off. We do not use the analytics-cookies in combination with other Google services. If you do not wish that analytical data is collected, please use Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
The storage period of data
We do not store personal data longer than strictly required. The storage period is dependent on the purpose for which the data is collected and of the legislative storage requirements. For administrative (personal) data, for example, a retention period of seven years generally applies. If you have any questions on these topics please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we secure personal data
Securing your data and that of your children is taken very seriously. Adequate measures are taken to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, data breaches and/or unauthorized changes. The (personal) data that you enter and share with us via our website is encrypted and cannot be accessed by unauthorized persons. Please contact us if you have any doubts or questions regarding our data security policies via email@example.com.
Your rights under the AVG
You have various rights under the AVG:
- The right to see which personal data we process about you or your child.
- The right to have personal data that are incorrect and processed by us corrected.
- The right to have certain personal data removed in specific cases, such as if the processing is based on permission or if the processing is unlawful.
- The right to limit processing. For example, if the correctness of the processing is disputed.
- The right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
- The right to object to a processing based on a legitimate interest. The processing based on a legitimate interest is included in this privacy statement under the heading 'For what purpose do we process personal data'.
- The right to withdraw permission if the processing is based on permission.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we request that you send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen service number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, at least within four weeks.
Please note: you must notify your location director of a change in your name and address data.
We would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national data protection authority.
Automated decision-making decisions
We do not make decisions based on automated processing about matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. This is about decisions made by computer programs or systems, without a human (for example, an employee of ours) being involved.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
We use different types of cookies.
First, the necessary cookies with purely technical functionality. These ensure that the website works properly. This also includes cookies that collect anonymized data about the use of our website and help us improve the site. If you do not want this analytical data to be collected, use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. Preferred cookies help you remember your preferred settings (such as preferred language, or cookie preferences). And statistic cookies also collect anonymized data about our website. This is never privacy sensitive. Finally, we use marketing cookies that track your web behavior. Cookies from embedded content from social media sites such as YouTube, Facebook, and LinkedIn also fall under this category. Through marketing cookies, we can also show you advertisements that apply to you (remarketing), for example on social media. Do you want to see our locations on a Google Maps map or see a 360-degree tour of our locations? Then you must also accept the marketing cookies. We use the Hotjar tool to analyze (anonymously) the use of our website so that we can improve the site. Keep in mind that the website experience may not be optimal if you do not accept all cookies.
On your first visit to our website, we inform you about these cookies and request your permission to place them.
You can also opt out of cookies from all websites by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari). In addition, you can delete all information that was previously saved via the settings of your browser. If you disable these cookies in your browser, you can no longer use all the functionalities of our website and embedded content can no longer be displayed. It can, therefore, happen that the experience of the site is disappointing.
Below you will find an overview of all cookies used on our website. The website works optimally when all boxes are checked. You can always change your preferences.